clicky these guys

Monday, July 21, 2014

disaster date

check: ice skating

so i have quite the...experience to report.

M dragged me along on a double date today. which sucked, especially with my recent diameter discovery. so i couldn't even pretend to get close to my date. temptation is a terrible thing.

oh and the date was with B. yknow that guy i told you about. so that was interesting...

buuut guess what the date was? (hint--see above) ice skating! it was my first time, which was hella awesome because it's another thing off my bucket list!

and even though it was a date, it was so crazy fun. i fell just about a million times but skating just has such a feeling of peace. the way you can just glide and everything just feels so clear. with the chill and crisp feeling of reality. it's what i think heaven (is there even a heaven?) might feel like.

but then again, in heaven, i probably wouldn't have fallen and gone unconscious. i was skating with B's little sister (to avoid B) and she started to fall and so i tried to catch her. of course, KJ didn't like that i was standing upright and fucked with my balance. and so i fell and hit my head against the ice.

and then i woke up surrounded by people. just goes to show that even if i seem normal, KJ will never let me lead a normal life.

i'll always have that headache, that feeling, that fading of my vision, that seizure, that thing that says "you're sick"

and it's true. i'm sick. i'll never be normal.

but god that's not what you want to hear. you want to hear about how i'm living out my dreams and adventuring and experiencing the world.

well there you guys go. i experienced something new. i got to ice skate. and it was a beautiful feeling.

live long
xoxo K

No comments:

Post a Comment