clicky these guys

Monday, July 14, 2014

the beginning


check: make a blog
check: go to a bonfire


hey everyone

so i knocked two things off of my list today. this is really happening. it's insanely hard to believe that i'm actually doing this stuff--or at least trying to.

but here i'll try to recap some for you

so you all know i made the blog obviously. hopefully you have read my about page and know a bit coming into this post. but i decided to make the blog because i'm finally allowed to go to public school (which is on my list). my mom's decision to finally enroll me dominoed to me realizing oh shit that's on my list. so then i tackled the blog. and now it's snowballing.

my best friend M took me to a bonfire tonight to try to introduce me to people. to prepare me for the full high school experience or something? her words, not mine. she's sitting right next to me, so i can't be too critical of her wording asjd;f she just slapped me -_-

sometimes i wonder why she's my best friend but don't we all?

anyway. so i knocked off two things on my list! and public school is going to be knocked off in 2 days (AHH!).

the bonfire "end of summer" thing was tonight and it's friday--for those of you who are chronologically or timely challenged. and school starts on monday. i'm nervous. M is dreading going back but i'm sort of excited.

actual teenagers. actual lockers. actual teachers--besides my mom. actual cafeteria food.

it's going to be so weird. but i’m insanely excited. but still scared. agh i don’t know how to feel.

i got some nice interaction in tonight. a lot of the people were actually pretty nice. i was pleasantly surprised. i hate to give M credit, but it was a good idea to go. it was a nice transition to talking to people my age for once.

i met a few of M's friends and a few others as well. there was this guy and he... well that's a story for another time. we had an interesting interaction to say the least. it'll be interesting to see how that meeting translates to school on monday. i'll let you know asap.

i probably won't post again until school starts but we'll see what happens in my crazy--ha, as if--life before then. maybe you'll hear from me again. maybe not.

thanks for listening--or reading i guess.

i'm very sorry if this is boring. and i'm very sorry if you're going to click the little X to leave this tab and never come back. but it was a pleasure boring you for a few minutes! have a long and happy life!

and for those of you who are staying--thanks! i really hope that stuff will get more interesting after this. i'm also just very exhausted. too much interaction in one night for me. i was going to just wait until tomorrow to post but M practically shoved me into my desk chair. insisted that i had to write it all out before i forgot anything. i swear, she's more into this than i am.

but hopefully you'll become into it too!

so stay tuned and hopefully my life will get a bit more exciting on monday.

wish me luck.

live long
xoxo K

No comments:

Post a Comment